LIFE SCIENCE PHD MEETING INNSBRUCK
Life Science PhD Meeting Innsbruck 2019!
The Life Science PhD Meeting Innsbruck 2019 will take place on the 25th and 26th of April, 2019 at the Center of Chemistry and Biomedicine (CCB) in Innsbruck (venue).
Registration deadline is the 5th of April.
The event features:
- 4 outstanding plenary speakers
- 24 short presentations selected from the submitted abstracts
- a „From Research to Market: Creating your own business“ workshop
- a smashing party
- Prof. Andrea Pauli from the IMP in Vienna, Austria
- Prof. Ralf Amann from the University of Tübingen, Germany
- Prof. Robert Messing from the University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Prof. Patrick Eyers from the University of Liverpool, UK
- Poster format is A0 (or smaller) in portrait format.
- Short talk duration is 12 min + 3 min dicussion.
- Flash talk duration is 2 min.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We like to thank our sponsors that enable us to make this meeting free of charge and hope that many of you will join us at the Life Science PhD Meeting Innsbruck 2019!
Picture Credits: Standortagentur Tirol